- Ultrasound Training Courses for IMGs and Allied Health professionals.
- This training program is a great opportunity for people wishing to pursue a career in Canadian Health Care System with dignity as well as earning a handsome salary while supporting the people, patients in need. The training program duration ranges between 3-12 months depending with your prior experience in ultrasound that offers students a full academic portfolio and extensive hands-on-training in the sector that is closely monitored and evaluated to ensure each student's success in the program.
- Sonographers work at the out patient clinics, hospitals, acute care centres and specialized hospitals with close proximity with the radiologists and other physicians, radiology techs and admins which is a great opportunity to built good rapport and create strong references for up-gradation of career such as to practice medicine in Canada and U.S.A.
- By considering all those positivity and finding the hurdles and barriers of getting into residency of thousands of IMGs despite having a very good expertise and wide range of skill sets.
- Canadian Institute for Advanced Education, Calgary opted an initiative to help the IMGs and Allied health professionals out to train and get them ready for the jobs in diagnostic radiology imaging field by using their prior education and experience meanwhile they can proceed to their own destination.
- Canadian Institute for Advanced Education is offering courses for the international medical graduates such as external Sonologists/Radiologists and Sonographers and ARDMS holders.
- Extensive hands on training to pass the Sonography Canada Scan Test.
- And didactic theory classes to prepare for all ARDMS exams and Sonography Canada theory exam.
We are offering:
- One year Diploma Program for those IMGs who did not have any previous experience in ultrasound.
- 6 months Certificate course for those who have at least one year diploma , one year certification course or one year paid job experience in ultrasound.
- 3 months certificate course for those who did have prior one year Diploma in ultrasound, Registered with ARDMS but preparing to write the Sonography Canada theory test and or going to appear at Sonography Canada Scan test.
- And also for those who are willing to prepare for their upcoming job interview and willing to learn the updated Canadian Standard Ultrasound Scanning Protocols.
We are preparing our students in various specialities with one on one care, profound mentoring and full time close supervision in the following fields:
Abdomen and small parts
- Whole abdomen
- Abdomen Pelvis male/ female
- Male pelvis
- Female Pelvis
- KUB male/ female
- Portal HTN
- Neck head soft tissue
- Salivary glands
- Lipoma, soft tissues, ganglion
- 1st trimester dating ultrasound
- 1st trimester viability
- 2nd trimester detailed obs
- 2nd/3rd trimester obs
- BPP for fetal wellbeing, growth, position
- Cervical length, fetal position and lie, placental position
- Uterine fibroids and other pathology
- Ovarian cyst
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Carotid Doppler
- Leg DVT
- Arm DVT
- Peripheral Arterials
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Portal Hypertention
At the completion of this course students/ participants should be able to
- Optimize an ultrasound image and demonstrate a basic ultrasound examination of the related field of study and training.
- Demonstrate Canadian Standard Protocols to perform an ultrasound examination of commonly affected regions.
- All ARDMS license preparation materials will be provided from the institute which will also include separate CV forms.
- Unlimited scanning hours for a given item until you feel totally comfortable using the most expensive machines which are currently being used by most of the companies.
- We help students to write the resume and cover letter according to the companies need as well as job search at the end of training.
- References are also given for employment. Our ex students are also a very good source of job placement as they built a strong rapport with their employers now.They always recommend our students and motivate the employers to hire Sonographers those are trained at Canadian Institute for Advanced Education.
- Small class size.
- Flexible payment options.
- Year round admission.
- Free parking is available
Don't get disappointed by losing your chance! Hurry up and sign up now!