Canadian Institute For Advanced Education - Dhaka, Bangladesh
A Great Choice for Ultrasound;
Public Health & Research Methodology, Health Science, Infection Control & Medical Reusable Device Processing and many more Training and Immigration !!!
For all Sonologists, Radiologists and General and Specialists Physicians, Health Technologists and Allied Health Professionals who want to enhance their expertise to an advanced level whether in house practice or abroad like Canada, USA and Worldwide.
Sonologists or Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (DMS) are professionals integral to the healthcare system. Through the application of ultrasound imaging, Sonologists and DMS play a critical role in the diagnostic care of a patient and their management.
Canadian Institute For Advanced Education (CIFAE) has taken great initiatives to prepare national and international Ultrasound Experts!
We opened our new institute (CIFAE) here in Dhaka which is a parallel institute of Peerless Training Institute (PTI) Canada.
Under the great leadership of Dr. Gulshan Ara Akter and her outstanding expertise Peerless Training Institute has proven its pride in excellence!
We have many successful graduates who have been working in many prestigious.
We have the privilege to train many Internationally Educated Medical Graduates, Sonographers, Sonologists and Radiologists to be trained competently to become Diagnostic Medical Sonographers in Canada!
For your quick review you can be referred to the following section and find more about what we are offering at Peerless Training Institute, Calgary Canada and also what we can be offering at Canadian Institute For Advanced Education (CIFAE) in Bangladesh.
Peerless Training Institute is a Canadian Government Accredited Private Career College in Calgary, AB, Canada.
Great initiatives have taken by Peerless Training Institute:
- Ultrasound Training Courses for IMGs and Eligible Allied Health professionals.
- This training program is a great opportunity for people wishing to pursue a career in Canadian Health Care System with dignity as well as earning a handsome salary while supporting the people, patients in need. The training program duration ranges between 6-12 months depending with your prior experience in ultrasound that offers students a full academic portfolio and extensive hands-on-training in the sector that is closely monitored and evaluated to ensure each student's success in the program.
- Sonographers work at the out patient clinics, hospitals, acute care centres and specialized hospitals with close proximity with the radiologists and other physicians, radiology techs and admins which is a great opportunity to built good rapport and create strong references for up-gradation of career such as to practice medicine in Canada and U.S.A.
- By considering all those positivity and finding the hurdles and barriers of getting into residency of thousands of IMGs despite having a very good expertise and wide range of skill sets.
- Canadian Institute for Advanced Education, Calgary opted an initiative to help the IMGs and Allied health professionals out to train and get them ready for the jobs in diagnostic radiology imaging field by using their prior education and experience meanwhile they can proceed to their own destination.
- Canadian Institute for Advanced Education is offering courses for the international medical graduates such as external Sonologists/Radiologists and Sonographers and ARDMS holders.
- Extensive hands on training to pass the Sonography Canada Scan Test.
- And didactic theory classes to prepare for all ARDMS exams and Sonography Canada theory exam.
What we are offering at Canadian Institute For Advanced Education (CIFAE)?
- One year Diploma in Medical Sonography (DMS)
- One year Advanced Diploma In Medical Sonography (ADMS)
- 3 weeks Crash Courses in various specialties for the doctors and allied health professionals who have at least one year diploma , one year certification course or one year paid job experience in ultrasound.
- 6 weeks Advanced Courses for those who have prior one year Diploma in Medical Sonography and willing to get registered with American Registry For Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) and or Alliance For Physician Certification and Advancement(APCA)
- 12 weeks of didactic in-class and online theory and extensive dedicated hands-on training in relevant patients with Sonography Canada Protocols; limited only to those who have full one year or longer Diploma in Medical Sonography and 5 years of solid experience in ultrasound are preparing to immigrate to Canada and want to pursue their careers as Diagnostic Medical Sonographers by securing Sonography Canada registration.
- Please note that in this 12 weeks course you will be prepared to write the Sonography Canada theory exams and also to make you ready for Sonography Canada Scan test.
- STATE OF THE ART HANDS-ON-TRAINING WITH NEWEST CANADIAN ULTRASOUND PROTOCOL. MENTORSHIP FROM OUR OLD STUDENTS WHO ALREADY PASSED SONOGRAPHY CANADA THEORY AND SCAN TEST. YOU WILL BE TRAINED SPECIFICALLY TO COVER TO PASS ALL SONOGRAPHY CANADA SCAN TEST STATIONS. SPECIAL LECTURES TO ENHANCE YOUR SOFT SKILLS TO PASS THE CORE PART OF SONOGRAPHY CANADA THEORY AND SCAN TESTS.
- CAREER SERVICES FOR RESUME AND COVER LETTER WRITING, JOB SEARCH, TELEPHONE OR FACE TO FACE INTERVIEWS AND SCAN TESTS PREPARATION FOR FOREIGN GRADUATES.
- Subject specific short courses for those who are willing to prepare for their upcoming job interview and willing to learn the updated Canadian Standard Ultrasound Scanning Protocols.
- We also offer 3D/4D ultrasound course for the current sonographers who are working or not but want to upgrade their expertise in scanning 3D/4D ultrasound to initiate their own non diagnostic entertaining ultrasound business set up
Different types of initiatives are taken by Canadian Institute For Advanced Education to provide you with special trainings in:
Our other services include:
a. SONOGRAPHY CANADA THEORY & SCAN TEST PREPARATION & SPECIAL TRAINING FOR THE PRACTICAL STATIONS INCLUDING SOFT SKILLS ENHANCEMENT DEMO.
b. FREE CV SIGN
c. REFEERENCE FOR JOBS
d. FLEXIBLE TIMMING INCLUDING WEEKDEAYS, WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS
e. REASONABLE FEES, SPECIAL DISCOUNTS FOR IMGs & FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLANS.
f. SPECIAL ROUND THE YEAR COACHING FOR JOB SEARCH, RESUME WRITING, COVER LETTER PREPARATION & GROUP PREPARATION FOR JOB INTERVIEW AND SCAN TEST
1. State of the art hands on training in General Ultrasound with Newest Canadian Ultrasound Protocols:
I. Whole/Complete Abdomen
II. Male Pelvis
III. Female Pelvis TA/EVS
IV. KUB male/female
V. Portal Hypertension
VI. Inguinal Hernias
VII. Ventral Hernias
VIII. Incisional Hernia
IX. Umbilical and Para umbilical Hernias
X. Spigelian Hernia
XI. Diastasis Recti
XIII. Head Neck Salivary glands
XIV. Head neck soft tissue others.
XVI. Retroperitoneal Organs
XVII. Scrotal Ultrasound and
XVIII. Soft tissue, lumps, lipomas etc.
XIX. All trimesters Obstetric ultrasounds!!!!
2. Didactic theory & dedicated hands on training in Basic & Advanced MSK (Musculoskeletal System)
Areas to be covered:
V. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
IX. Planter Fasciitis
X. Morton Neuroma
XI. Muscle injury, hematoma, tendon tear
XII. Sports injury and
XIII. Adult Hips etc.
3. Vascular Ultrasound
Hands on training for generalists & for those who want to achieve RVT (ARDMS Credential) and also want to pass Sonography Canada Scan Test
Here you will learn how to scan:
I. DVT FOR LEG VEINS
II. DVT FOR UPPER EXTREMITY VEINS
III. CAROTID ARTERIAL DOPPLER
IV. ARTERIAL DOPPLER FOR LEG
V.UPPER EXTREMITY ARTERIAL DOPPLER
VI. PORTAL HYPERTENSION
VII.RENAL ARTERY STENOSIS.
4. Breast Ultrasound
If you want to make a difference
General Sonographers are you looking for employment and an opportunity to make a difference?
Join CIFAE Team! Discover how the very experienced Breast Ultrasound Instructor make your career dream true.
Increase your skill sets, if you have a wide range of skill sets and you are able to deliver your expertise in a professional manner as delivering quality service is imperative to good patient care, you are the best fit for becoming a Breast Ultrasound Expert!
Above all the greatest news is:
CIFAE has the privilege to have an integrated connection with different hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers based in Dhaka and surroundings is proud to refer our ultrasound students for job placements.
1. CLINICAL ROTATIONS/PRACTICUM BETWEEN THE CLINICS
2. JOB SHADOWING BETWEEN THE CLINICS AND
3. IN HOUSE TRAINING WITHIN THE CLINICS ON HOW TO OPERATE DIFFERENT TYPES OF ULTRASOUND MACHINES, RADIOLOGY IMAGING RELATED COMPUTER PACS/RIS AND RELATED SYSTEMS.
If you need more information please visit our website at www.cifae.ca
(CIFAE) CANADIAN INSTITUTE FOR ADVANCED EDUCATION IS OFFERING 10% DISCOUNT UNTIL 15TH JUNE 2018 FOR ALL TYPES OF PROGRAMS INCLUDING ULTRASOUND.
HURRY UP, DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE! SEATS ARE LIMITED SPECIALLY FOR ULTRASOUND PROGRAM.
We are preparing our students in various specialities with one on one care, profound mentoring and full time close supervision in the following fields:
Abdomen and small parts
- Whole abdomen
- Abdomen Pelvis male/ female
- Male pelvis
- Female Pelvis
- KUB male/ female
- Portal HTN
- Neck head soft tissue
- Salivary glands
- Lipoma, soft tissues, ganglion
- 1st trimester dating ultrasound
- 1st trimester viability
- 2nd trimester detailed obs
- 2nd/3rd trimester obs
- BPP for fetal wellbeing, growth, position
- Cervical length, fetal position and lie, placental position
- Uterine fibroids and other pathology
- Ovarian cyst
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Carotid Doppler
- Leg DVT
- Arm DVT
- Peripheral Arterials
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Portal Hypertention
At the completion of this course students/ participants should be able to
- Optimize an ultrasound image and demonstrate a basic ultrasound examination of the related field of study and training.
- Demonstrate Canadian Standard Protocols to perform an ultrasound examination of commonly affected regions.
- All ARDMS license preparation materials will be provided from the institute which will also include separate CV forms.
- Unlimited scanning hours for a given item until you feel totally comfortable using the most expensive machines which are currently being used by most of the companies.
- We help students to write the resume and cover letter according to the companies need as well as job search at the end of training.
- References are also given for employment. Our ex students are also a very good source of job placement as they built a strong rapport with their employers now.They always recommend our students and motivate the employers to hire Sonographers those are trained at Canadian Institute for Advanced Education.
- Small class size.
- Flexible payment options.
- Year round admission.
- Free parking is available
Don't get disappointed by losing your chance! Hurry up and sign up now!
A. Canadian Standard Protocols for
1. Complete Abdomen
2. Male/Female Pelvis
3. TVS/EVS and Trans-labial Ultrasound
4. Trans- rectal Ultrasound for prostate ca and BPH
6. Soft tissues (lumps/bumps/ muscle tears, hematoma etc.)
8. Appendix and
9. Male female KUB
B. All trimesters of Canadian standards OBS Ultrasounds
1. First trimester screening to rule out down
Syndrome (Nuchal Translucency and Nasal Bone Scanning)
2. Fetal anomaly screening
3. Fetal echo
4. 3D/4D Ultrasound with Stix of Heart to rule out
Fetal Cardiac diseases.
5. Fetal Biophysical profile and referral for non-stress test
C. Breast Cancer screening
D. Infertility work up
F. Orbits for foreign bodies.
1. Inguinal direct/indirect
3. Diastasis recti
4. Spigelian hernia
5. Rictus sheath hematoma/lipoma/lymphadenitis
6. Abdominal wall
7. Umbilical and periumbilical hernias
9. Incisional hernia
10. Epidermal and inclusion cysts
1. Upper extremity DVT
2. Lower extremity DVT
3. Carotid Doppler
4. Upper extremity Arterials
5. Lower extremity Arterials
6. Renal artery stenosis for HTN
8. Portal HTN
9. To rule out Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
1. Liver fibro scan
2. Liver elastography
3. Breast electrography
J. Ultrasound guided random and biopsy procedures (Interventional Ultrasound Procedure)
d. Breast and Baker cysts aspiration
K. Ultrasound guided pain management and cortisone shots.
1. Any sorts of Sports injury
6. Adult hips
7. Knee joints
10. Planter fasciitis
11. Morton neuroma
12. Foreign bodies
13. Achilles' tendon tear.
1. Neonatal Hip for DDH
2. Neonatal Spine for Spina Bifida
3. Neonatal head/ brain for brain hemorrhage/ tumours, ventriculomegaly
4. Neonatal KUB for hydro nephrosis, UVR.
5. Pyloric stenosis, volvulus
O. VP Shunt.