ARDMS is the credentialing body associated with all Diagnostic Ultrasound studies including Echocardiography and Vascular Ultrasound.
ARDMS awards the following three credentials:
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS).
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS).
- Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT).
We are committed to providing the best student service possible:
- Practice operating ultrasound equipment.
- Learning how to obtain the best quality image for the referring physician to diagnose.
- Administering the correct amount of radiation using Canadian/USA standard protocols.
Best practices for patient positioning techniques.
- How to communicate with the patient or client, explaining the procedure and ensuring their comfort during the ultrasound exam.
- Hands on training to allow you to apply classroom knowledge in the real world. we have reviewed several programs for you to determine the common practices and procedures. you will get an opportunity to perform during this critical period of your ultrasound training.
- Now accepting admission for International Medical Graduates (IMGs) & Allied health professionals who are interested to change their present career for better life here in Canada and USA and any other country in the World as a professional Diagnostic Medical Sonographer.
- It will help students to achieve distinguish marks and scan skills for ARDMS exams and job market. Sonography is a rapidly growing technology that has become an integral part of the diagnostic process in medical centers in Canada. Students who graduate from accrediated post graduate ultrasound programs most prefer to work in hospitals rather than in private clinic settings. On the other hand, in Canada there are estimated over 1,000 private clinics that serve the Canadian residents. Those private ultrasound clinics feel difficult to find high level qualified Sonographers.
- New challenging health professional career is a Medical Ultrasonographer.
- Better opportunity, Professional job, 100% opportunity in the job market , Handsome salary.
- We are providing leading ARDMS exam preparatory course and hands on training for Medical Graduates and Allied Health Professional
- We will prepare you to successful pass the ARDMS exam. Becoming a Medical Sonographer starts with obtaining a certificates, associates or medical graduates and getting the basic knowledge you will need to perform the job. All ultrasound training programs require clinical or on the job training as well.