We are offering three block courses
1. One year full time diploma course
(18 hours per week) only for (IMG's) International Medical Graduates who have no prior experience in ultrasound or radiology imaging field.
2. Six months (6 months) Training Certificate Course
18 hours per week only for International Medical Graduates (IMG's) who has at least one year diploma in Medical Ultrasound profession or previous experience as a Medical Sonographer but need to extensive hands-on-training to learn the Canadian/North American ultrasound protocol and eligible to write the ARDMS exams or Sonography Canada Registry exams. Please contact us.
3. If you're already (ARDMS/CARDUP) registered Medical Sonographer, but looking forward to challenge Sonography Canada scan test, or trying to learn the Canadian/USA updated ultrasound protocol, you can do it at any time.
The course duration and course fees negotiable. Please contact us ASAP to become a Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer in Canada! Enhance your career.
- Sonography Canada written and scan test preparatory unique course for eligible IMGs.
- ARDMS exam preparatory course with hands on training for IMGs and eligible allied health professionals.
- Abdomen, KUB, soft tissue, small parts, scrotal neck and thyroid.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd trimester obstetrics, BPP and High Risk pregnancies.
- Trans abdominal and Endovaginal female pelvic ultrasound.
- MSK (shoulder, knee, elbow, wrist, ankle etc.).
- Vascular ( leg and arm DVTs. Carotid artery, upper and lower extremity peripheral arteries).
Please contact us : +8801797154574
If you are not a student of Canadian Institute for Advanced Education but you are an IMG (International Medical Graduate) or Allied Health Professional we invite you to enrol as a student and share a unique Ultrasound Training experience with our current students and other Allied Health professionals and embark on a new journey for building a stronger and richer path for your professional development.